Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Hebrew Blogs

One of the advantages of Anglo-Israeli blogging is the opportunity to let it all hang out in our native tongue. Face it, no matter how great one's Hebrew gets, the gut emotions will best pour out in English.

That having been said, Anglo-Israeli blogging ignores the fast growing Heblog universe that deserves attention and comment. There are, for example, some strikingly interesting blogs at the Kipa website. In particular, I'm inpressed that MK Shaul Yahalom has time to set up his own blog. He's a very intelligent, moderate person and his postings deserve thought. Mosey over and check the sites out. Time to break out of the Anglo ghetto!

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd like to thank you for such a great quality forum!
I was sure this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/anniversary-party-supplies.html]anniversary Party Supplies[/url].

 

Post a Comment

<< Home