Monday, November 29, 2004

Toys Make the Child....


What to give for Eid al Adha. Posted by Hello
I picked this up from HassidicGentile, after seeing it on Hatshepsut's inimitable site. (She doesn';t miss ANYTHING!). Anyway, I don't think we realize how insidious this kind of toy is for the Arab (in this case, Palestinian) street. Kids love their toys. They remember them fondly their entire lives. Having things like this around is not just brainwashing for child suicidem bombers. It guarantees that it will NEVER be possible to wean Arabs from mass murder and terror.

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After looking up "inimitable" in an online dictionary I decided that I was flattered!

It's about time you got back.

It's certainly not right that I don't miss anything. It's a question of what I emphasise on. I have no idea what's going on in the country where I actually live, which is a little weird. It's a little embarrassing sometimes, esoecially when normal Icelandic people try to have conversations with me about current events. Israeli politics I pay close attention to, but Icelandic politics, ehrm... The other day I saw the Icelandic prime minister (who was good friends with Yasser Arafat by the way) walking in town with "a couple of familiar looking guys". Hmm, some politicians. I'm so clueless..

Hatshepsut-

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One more thing. Do you know this blog: http://myobiterdicta.blogspot.com/

You would love it, I'm certain.
What I find interesting is that you and this particular blogger take blogbreaks at the exact same time, that is, stop blogging and return at the same time. You also both have a connection from the bar ilan university network. So do you know him? ;)

Hatshepsut-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home